Hockey's Future

It Starts Here

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it possible to start my own online clothing store with no knowledge?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mathilda555

PostSubject: Is it possible to start my own online clothing store with no knowledge?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

I want to start my own online clothing store but I have no Idea what I need to do. First you obviously need a website with my own domain, which I'd have to pay for (no idea where to go). I'd need my own set ip address, no idea how to get that either... Secondly how do I go about getting clothes, can I just go down to TK Max or some other cheapish clothing place and buy some decent quality clothes? Or do I have to spend loads of money buying in clothes from a big retailer? Thirdly how would I manage it all if I started getting more demands that I couldn't supply, surely I'd start losing business is there a way around that? Is there any licence or legal stuff I need to do, or any other stuff I need to know about? + I have pretty much no idea what I'm doing :0 so as much help as possible would be great.
online electronics store US|online electronics store USA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is it possible to start my own online clothing store with no knowledge?
Page 1 of 1